All Collections
Issues & Errors
Period Locked - I can't submit my tax filing
Period Locked - I can't submit my tax filing

How to cancel a previous submission

EJ Arboleda avatar
Written by EJ Arboleda
Updated over a week ago

This error appears when you're trying to submit a form that was already submitted and is "Unpaid." If you want to choose a different payment method or you want to try filing again, follow these steps:

Step 1: Go to the Tax Dues View

Step 2: Click on Past Filings

Step 3: Look for the unpaid filing you want to cancel. Click on Cancel Filing.

Note: Be sure that that is the form you wish to cancel! Once you do so, make sure that you DO NOT pay the payment instructions related to the cancelled filing. If you pay using the incorrect payment instructions, we won't be able to get your payment for the cancelled filing.
With that done, you should now be able to file your tax form again. :)

Did this answer your question?