This error appears when you're trying to submit a form that is pending payment. This usually happens when you cancel a previous submission that was already in process. If you want to choose a different payment method or you want to try filing again, follow these steps:

Step 1: Go to the Submissions View

Step 2: Filter to the appropriate year to view the forms for that year. Note that the year here pertains to the period you are filing. So if you are looking for the form you filed on January, that would be the December form -- that would appear in the previous year.

Step 3: Click on the form

Step 4: Press CANCEL.

Step 5: Go back to the Cashflow view.

Step 6: Refile from the Real Time Tax Calculator View:

And you're done! If you have any other questions, send us a note!

Did this answer your question?