If you're an employee, no need for a COR. You just need to file your Annual Income Tax Return (1701) but do make sure you have your 2316's from your employer/s with you. You'll need them as you fill out your 1701.

Otherwise, if you're a self-employed individual or professional, then yes, you do need a COR. This makes sure that the taxes you file are tagged against your TIN properly.

If you don't have a COR and you need help registering your business, we are piloting a service currently that can help you with that. Just send an email to our Biz Reg Team and we'll send you the details of this new service.

Did this answer your question?