Hey there! I see you are ready to bring your career to the next level, huh?! That's really great!
So, just to give you a quick brief, the Freelancer Registration usually takes 4 to 5 weeks, on average. There are some cases where registrations only take 3 weeks, but that really depends on the RDO you will be registering in.
Here's a link to help you know if you need to transfer your RDO first.
What requirements do I need to prepare?
- Form 1901 (3 copies)
- Approved Form 1905 - This is applicable if you processed the RDO Transfer ahead of time. If you need help with transferring, you may refer to this link on the Fees and Requirements for the RDO Transfer.
- Form 0605 (3 copies)
- Occupational Tax Receipt (OTR) - If you do not have an OTR yet, click this link and fill out this Authorization Letter to apply for an OTR. Please note that there is an additional fee of Php 1,000 + Actual Fees for this service.
- Clear Scanned copy of Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate (If applicable)
- 2 Valid IDs (3 copies)
- Proof of Billing
- Title of Property - If property is owned under a different name, an Authorization Letter from the listed owner is needed, to certify the usage of address as place of business. If business address is part of a Home Owner’s Association, Certification is needed from the association, allowing your address to be registered as place of business.
- Lease contract - This is alternative to the title of property, if the address you will register is just rented or leased. If you availed of a Virtual Address, this is the contract or agreement with them.
- Copy of Client/Project Contract - i.e. Your MoA or Contract with your client or the company you work for. If you do not have a MoA or Contract, then any proof of the nature of your freelancing work will do (i.e Printed screenshot of your website or portfolio)
- Barangay Clearance
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA) - Photocopies of the SPA are NOT ALLOWED. You must print 3 separate copies and sign them.
- Letter of Intent in Registering as a Freelancer
- Authorization Letter - Intended for the Taxumo Processor handling your registration
How much should I pay?
The Freelancer Registration Fee is Php 11, 750 (inclusive of processing fees and actual BIR Fees).
Where do I send these requirements?
You may have them delivered to Taxumo, Inc., addressed at: Unit 121, SoHo Tower, Avida Citiflex, 34th St. cor. Lane T, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1630.
Please note that Taxumo EasyReg hours are from 9:00AM
to 3:00PM only. Documents that arrive after 3PM and on
weekends are to be processed the next business day.