Congratulations! You just made life a lot easier for you. ;-)
Your next steps now are:
Step 1: Compile all your documents for the submission:
- 3 copies of the form generated by Taxumo. Include any additional sheets/attachments created. You can access this from the Past Filings Tab.
- 3 copies of the email confirmation receipt from the BIR. You can access this as well from the Past Filings Tab. Download it via a button that says "Submission Confirmation."
- 3 copies of EACH Form 2307 that you received (if any).
- 3 copies of EACH Form 2316 that you received (if any).
- If applicable, also include any supporting documentation that prove that you are under an exempt/special tax regimes (e.g BMBE, etc). To be clear, the 8% Flat Income Tax Rate is NOT a special/exempt tax regime so no need for any special documentation.
- If your Annual Gross Income exceeded Php 3 Million for the whole year, then you are required to submit an audited financial statement. You can read more about that here.
Step 2. If you have an amount payable, then you submit your documents along with the payment to your RDO's AAB (Authorized Agent Bank). They'll stamp all copies, and give you one set for your records.
If the amount payable is zero or the amount payable has a negative number, you submit your documents to the RDO directly. Having said that, we've seen that some RDO's don't accept the hard copies -- best to call up your RDO so you're sure you're not wasting your time.
Step 3. There is no Step 3. Yup, you're done! :)
PS. You have until April 15 (Monday) to submit your documents and pay at the bank. Any later and you'll incur penalties! If you're late, you will have to go to your RDO and have them calculate the penalty (yes even 0 filing has penalty). THEN you proceed to the AAB for payment.