You're probably wondering why everyone has been so busy looking for ways to easily and efficiently file their Annual Income Tax. Here is why you should start getting busy too!
1.) What is the Annual Income Tax Return (ITR) for?
The ITR is an annual tax form that an individual files every April 15th of the following year. This form summarizes all of the earnings you have incurred for the past year, and because of the TRAIN Law, there are now 3 types of forms available for you to file you annual ITR:
- Form 1700 - This form is for individuals who have more than one (1) employer within the year, thus, resulting to non-qualification for the substituted filing.
- Form 1701 - This form is for individuals who have chosen the Itemized deduction method, or for those who are Mixed Income Earners.
- Form 1701A - This form is for individuals earning purely from their profession or their business, or for those who have availed of the 8% Flat Income Tax option last year.
2.) This is my first time to use Taxumo but I need an ITR. Where do I start?
- I am already registered and I have a Certificate of Registration: First, create a Taxumo Account, then fill out 4th Quarter details. Make sure that you have your past tax filings and 2307 forms on hand.
- I am not yet registered, but I really need an ITR for this year: First, create a Taxumo Account, then fill out 4th Quarter details. Afterwards, you may visit Taxumo BizReg to have a better idea on how to get registered with the BIR this year.
3.) When can I start using Taxumo for 1701 Forms?
The BIR Forms 1701 and 1701A are now available in Taxumo.
If you need a Form 1700, send us a message, and we will send you a list of requirements we would need to process that for you.
4.) How do I fill out the Fields in Taxumo's 1701 forms
For 1701A: You may refer to this instructional video on what fields and details are needed.
For 1701: You may refer to this instructional video on what fields and details are needed.
5.) Can Taxumo File and Pay my Annual Income Tax Forms (1701/1701A/1700) for me?
Yes. For payments we have a lot of payment channels you may choose from.
6.) How much are your ITR Filing services?
We have a one-time Pay-Per-Form (PPF) for ITR filing.
For 1701A 8% - P 888.00
For 1701A Grad - P 1,888.00
For 1701 - P 1,888.00
7.) When do I get a BIR Confirmation?
You will get a BIR Confirmation within the week after the Taxumo deadline of filing.
This year, due to the Enhanced Community Quarantine, BIR moved it's deadline to May 15, 2020. Taxumo's deadline for filing ITR is on May 10, 2020. Note that for “peak seasons” for tax filing, the BIR may send us delayed confirmations, but rest assured that Taxumo will always help follow this up with them. We go the extra mile for our subscribers!
8.) Where do I get the Payment confirmation?
After you have submitted your tax form via Taxumo, you will see the form’s progress in the “Past Filings” tab. This is where you will get the BIR Email Confirmation.
The status will be “Completed” within a week after the Taxumo deadline of filing.
If you have other questions about your Annual Income Tax, please do chat with us by pressing the chat button on the lower right side of this page.