Great news for 8% and OSD users who are earning purely from business or profession -- you can now file your BIR Form 1701 via Taxumo!
*BIR Form 1701 for Mixed Income Earners and Itemized Deduction method tax payers, hold on to your seats -- the form is coming SOON!
Here are the Steps to on how to file:
If you already have an existing Taxumo account, all you need to do is activate the Form on your company profile. To do this, simply follow the steps listed below.x
Go to your company profile.
Scroll down until you see the forms that you need to file.
Check on the 1701/1701A/1701Q form and click the save changes button.
4. Go to your tax dues and click on the FILE NOW button.
5. Once you click on the file now button, you will be taken to the form preview window.
In this view, you will be asked to input the amount of your excess credits from your previous 1701 filing. If there is none, just type 0.
You will be able to see a summary of all your BIR Form 1701 filings via Taxumo. If you filled these forms outside of Taxumo, the system will allow you to input those details manually.
Don't forget to select your overpayment option, should there be excess credits for this year's 1701 filing.
After you have selected your overpayment option, click NEXT, and then you will see the preview of your BIR Form 1701 filing.
6. Once you verify the details presented, click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT:
7. Choose your preferred payment method and click on the Pay Now button.
8. Follow the instructions on your chosen payment gateway.
9. That’s it! You’re done.