All Collections
Business Registration and Renewal
I am a Licensed Professional and I want to get registered. What do I need to do?
I am a Licensed Professional and I want to get registered. What do I need to do?

#GetStarted with Taxumo

EJ Arboleda avatar
Written by EJ Arboleda
Updated over a week ago

Hey there! I see you are ready to bring your professional career to the next level, huh?! That's really great!

So, just to give you a quick brief, the Licensed Professional Registration usually takes 4 to 5 weeks, on average. There are some cases where registrations only take 3 weeks, but that really depends on the RDO you will be registering in.

Here's a link to help you know if you need to transfer your RDO first.

What requirements do I need to prepare?

  • Form 1901 (3 copies)

  • Approved Form 1905 - This is applicable if you processed the RDO Transfer ahead of time. If you need help with transferring, you may refer to this link on the Fees and Requirements for the RDO Transfer.

  • Form 0605 (3 copies)

  • Professional Tax Receipt (PTR) - If you do not have a PTR yet, click this link and fill out this Authorization Letter to apply for a PTR. Please note that there is an additional fee of Php 3,500 (inclusive of actual fees + service fee).

  • Clear Scanned copy of Birth Certificate

  • Marriage Certificate (If applicable)

  • 2 Valid IDs (3 copies)

  • PRC License (3 copies)

  • Proof of Billing

  • Title of Property - If property is owned under a different name, an Authorization Letter from the listed owner is needed, to certify the usage of address as place of business. If business address is part of a Home Owner’s Association, Certification is needed from the association, allowing your address to be registered as place of business.

  • Lease contract -  This is alternative to the title of property, if the address you will register is just rented or leased. If you availed of a Virtual Address, this is the contract or agreement with them.

  • Barangay Clearance

  • Special Power of Attorney (SPA) - Photocopies of the SPA are NOT ALLOWED. You must print 3 separate copies and sign them.

  • Letter of Intent in Registering as a PRC-Licensed Professional

  • Authorization Letter - Intended for the Taxumo Processor handling your registration

How much should I pay?

The Freelancer Registration Fee is Php 15, 250 (inclusive of processing fees and actual BIR Fees; exclusive of VAT).

Where do I send these requirements?

You may have them delivered to Taxumo, Inc., addressed at: Unit 121, SoHo Tower, Avida Citiflex, 34th St. cor. Lane T, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1630.

Please note that Taxumo BizReg hours are from 9:00AM to 3:00PM only. Documents that arrive after 3PM and on weekends are to be checked the next business day. 

Please note that day one of processing starts when ALL documents are complete and payment has been received by Taxumo.

Did this answer your question?