All Collections
Business Registration and Renewal
How much for RDO Transfer (and what do I need to give to you to make it happen)?
How much for RDO Transfer (and what do I need to give to you to make it happen)?

#GetStarted with Taxumo

EJ Arboleda avatar
Written by EJ Arboleda
Updated over a week ago

First of all, you need to make sure that an RDO Transfer is applicable for you. Here is a link to help you know if an RDO Transfer is necessary for you.

I have read the article and yes, I need to transfer my RDO. Where do we start?

Currently, Taxumo BizReg (Business & Registration Services) is only available in Metro Manila, Cavite, Laguna and Batangas.

If the city you wish to be transferred to is outside Metro Manila, we could refer you to a Virtual Office Provider addressed in Makati or Taguig (both Metro Manila), so that we could process the RDO Transfer for you.

How much do I have to pay for this?

You only need to prepare Php 3,500 (VAT exclusive) for this service with Taxumo BizReg.

Will the RDO Transfer take long?

The average processing time is 4 to 6 weeks, and may take more time for some other RDOs. Inter-region RDOs sometimes take 6 to 9 weeks before completion.

Okay, so what requirements do I need to prepare?

  • Form 1905 - Full Name, RDO, TIN / Part II #6, Letter B: Change in Registered Address (Write down the address you will be transferred to)

  • Certificate of Registration (COR) - For individuals already registered; The BIR will be replacing this with an updated COR of your new address.

  • 2 Valid IDs (2 copies)

  • Proof of Billing - Should be addressed to the Business Address you will be transferring to

  • Title of Property - If property is owned under a different name, an Authorization Letter from the listed owner is needed, to certify the usage of address as place of business. If business address is part of a Home Owner’s Association, Certification is needed from the association, allowing your address to be registered as place of business.

  • Lease Contract - This is alternative to the title of property, if the address you will register is just rented or leased. If you availed of a Virtual Address, this is the contract or agreement with them

  • Special Power of Attorney - intended for the Taxumo Processor handling your registration. 

  • Authorization Letter - Intended for the Taxumo Processor handling your registration

If you have other questions or if you are ready to have Taxumo take on your request, simply send us an email at and we'll be more than happy to help.

Did this answer your question?