Where do I enter my 2307's?

Entering your Form 2307's in Taxumo

EJ Arboleda avatar
Written by EJ Arboleda
Updated over a week ago

You can enter the Certificates of Tax Withheld (Form 2307) that you received from your client by going to the Withheld Taxes view:

Press ADD RECORD to add a new 2307 record.

You enter the details as they appear in your Form 2307.

Note also that you need to upload a clear scan/photo of the signed 2307.

When all the details are filled out and the Form 2307 is uploaded, the Submit button will be enabled and you can submit your filing.

NOTE: Certificates of Tax Withheld (Form 2307) are deducted from your Income Tax due. These are not deducted from your percentage taxes.

Did this answer your question?