All Collections
How to Use Taxumo
Signing up and Subscribing to Taxumo
What documents do I need to sign up for Taxumo?
What documents do I need to sign up for Taxumo?
EJ Arboleda avatar
Written by EJ Arboleda
Updated over a week ago

You don't need anything to sign up to Taxumo!

Having your Certificate of Registration (aka COR / Form 2303) will help though as this will help you setup your account.

If you're wondering about how to go about business registration --

For a Freelancer, the process is much easier as you usually just have to transact with the BIR. Note that the process does change between RDO's so your mileage may vary.

Here's a guide written by Ginger that details how to register as a freelancer:

Now if you're registering your business as a Sole Proprietor, it's a little bit more complicated. Fortunately, Ginger also wrote a guide on how to go through the process:

To know more about Taxumo's BizReg service, feel free to visit this page:

Hope these help! 

Did this answer your question?