Here are the Steps to filing your BIR Form 1604E:
If you already have an existing Taxumo account, all you need to do is activate the Form on your company profile. To do this, simply follow the steps listed below.
1. Go to your company profile.
2. Scroll down until you see the forms that you need to file.
3. Check on the 1604E form and click the save changes button.
4. Go to your account dashboard and click on the FILE NOW button
5. Once you click on the file now button, you will be taken to the form preview window.
In this view, you will be able to see a summary of all your BIR Form 0619E filled via Taxumo. If you filled these forms outside of Taxumo, the system will allow you to input those details manually.
The system will also allow you to input details of your manually filed BIR 1606 forms
And Alphalist per BIR Form 2304
6. Once you verify the details presented, click on PROCEED TO CHECKOUT:
6. Choose your preferred payment method and click on the Pay Now button.
7. Follow the instructions on your chosen payment gateway.
8. That’s it! You’re done.